ARCHIBUS Autodesk ISV Partnership:
Benefits That Add Up.
Productivity That Multiplies.
ARCHIBUS and Autodesk share a working history that stretches back to their inception over 25 years ago.
ARCHIBUS Autodesk ISV Partner Benefits:
- Single-source sales and support
- Value-added, bi-directional integration
- Scalable solutions
- Accelerated deployment of holistic Facilities/Infrastructure Management solutions
- Higher productivity
- Deliverable results based on Best Practices
In that time, ARCHIBUS has evolved from being an Autodesk Authorized Developer to also becoming a trusted Autodesk ISV Partner offering a single-source sales and support organization for ARCHIBUS and Autodesk products.
Being an ISV Partner means that ARCHIBUS can help you leverage the strengths of these two solution platforms through bi-directional information integration to fully meet your facilities and infrastructure data management needs.
Now you can do more, and do it better, because the benefits of the ARCHIBUS Autodesk ISV Partnership keep adding up. Just ask the 4,000,000 Web and Enterprise users worldwide who have made ARCHIBUS the #1 AutoCAD®-based solution for facilities and infrastructure.
- AutoCAD® + ARCHIBUS
- AutoCAD® Architecture + ARCHIBUS
- Revit® Architecture + ARCHIBUS
- Autodesk® FMDesktop + ARCHIBUS
- ARCHIBUS Overlay for AutoCAD, a native AutoCAD solution, populates your AutoCAD drawings with facilities data from either stand-alone or enterprise systems.
- Edit and classify space boundaries and room assets via searchable pick lists.
- Turn furniture and equipment blocks, jack and panel symbols and more into intelligent asset symbols.
- Easiest and most affordable way to link facilities data with drawings
- Deliver reports easily that show native DWG-format drawings and data integrated into attractive, accessible formats, such as Microsoft Word®, Excel®, or Adobe Acrobat®
- Ensure simultaneous updates to data and drawings with Autodesk's underlying technologies
- Develop spreadsheet-like summaries of architectural programs based on headcount, expected department growth, storage needs and more, then allocate this space to floors
- Share rich design information directly with other departments using Autodesk's DWF technology to optimize space planning, increase accuracy of cost accounting, and speed maintenance on equipment
- Increase your organization's productivity and profitability
- Link ARCHIBUS Overlay for Revit with Revit® Architecture, Autodesk's platform for Building Information Modeling (BIM), to tie building information to enterprise databases
- Access ARCHIBUS directly from within Revit
- Query Revit data—across different buildings, sites, countries and time zones—from within ARCHIBUS
- Link space, equipment, asset, and portfolio inventories to multiple building models instead of only one
- Combine the results of thousands of models in one ARCHIBUS enterprise infrastructure model connected to rich building information and make changes or additions that are simultaneously reflected in ARCHIBUS
the ARCHIBUS enterprise infrastructure model
- ARCHIBUS complements FMDesktop by integrating a structure model connected to an organization's comprehensive data set
- Perform inventory management, space forecasting, and strategic master planning
- Manage capital projects and budgets, enterprise move management, room reservations and more
- Employ enterprise-wide SLAs for maintenance management and other services